sunday morning service teams
- Foyer Team-If you have a passion to make those that attend Grace for the first time feel like this is their home, then this is the ministry for you! The Foyer Team consists of greeters and Connection Desk volunteers. Greeters make sure everyone who walks through the door on Sunday morning feels welcome and noticed. Connection Desk volunteers help first-timers and others with any questions they may have about the ministries of the church. If you're interested in serving on the Foyer Team, please contact Kyle Schanbacher at email@example.com.
- Parking Assistants-Assist people in finding an open parking space and orchestrate the large number of cars coming in and out of the parking lot. If you're interested in serving as a parking assistant, contact Alan DeMoss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ushers-Do you have a friendly smile? Help welcome people and assist them with finding seats for the service and handing out worship folders. Check out the Usher Guidelines here, and if you are currenly an usher, here is the schedule for January through March 2017. Here is the schedule for April through June. If you're interested in serving as an usher, please contact Alan DeMoss at email@example.com.
- Coffee Break-Nothing says welcome like a cup of coffee! We want to make our guests feel as welcome as possible! I fyou enjoy mingling and making coffee, this is the ministry for you! If you're interested in serving on the coffee break team, contact Carol Buller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library-Serve in the library on Sunday mornings, and help people find the books they are looking for! If you're interested in serving in the library, contact Debbe Jantz at email@example.com.
- Chauffeurs-Some people do not have a way to get to church on Sunday mornings. Help someone hear the Word by bringing them to Grace! If you're interested in serving as a chauffer, contact Kyle Schanbacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Body Life Council (BLC) is a serving function of our church. We are here to serve in the capacity of providing food for various activities within the body of our church. We serve at Sunday morning fellowship breaks, hog roasts and picnics, AWANA awards banquets, children's concerts, teachers' appreciation meals, and other activities as needed. If you are looking for a good time full of fellowship and fun, enjoy laughing, and want to serve in a special way, come join us! Contact Carol Buller at email@example.com.